Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transition to my roots.

Update:
Kek. I changed my mind.
Blog changes:
In an effort to distill information I have moved my WoW signatures to the bottom of the blog. Last class. No class. Wuss. Pathetic. Worthless passenger. Maybe if they worked a little harder, I would not have to do this ranking. But I'm keeping it because I am a fan. *Smug*

What a waste, it is hard to find a group for RFK, my hopes skyrocketed when a level 40 druid offered us a run but instead he slowed things down. I waited too long and just gave up. Literally there's no point but to just continue the grind.


With the absence of my RL friend no longer playing I've officially mark that day with my intention to finally switch factions. I've always wanted to be the opposing side, a community that is equal to the childish immature behavior of the Alliance community, only that they're nothing but a bunch of elitist jerks and snobs. But I do consider myself both. Yes I am fudging nuts. As first directive of this phase shift activity I am re-specing 100% shadow. Just got so sick of wanding and I was beginning to miss mind flay anway. That does not mean I'm deleteing Klonoa. I might play a tank again but at this time tanking's too hardcore for my tastes.

No comments: