Monday, September 08, 2008

A disturbing contingency

Wonderful, our class blog has a new look. Can you see me?

My mouth is dry. I've just realized that I ran out of things to say. I have to go to the doctor for a routine check up tomorrow. Good thing there's no class * Taunt * How would you deal with an e-mail attachment that weighs twelve megabytes, but consisted of only two JPEGs? The first one is a confirmation employment letter with a resolution of four thousand, eight hundred and seventy one pixels by seven thousand four hundred and twenty six pixels. The document is upside down. The second image is a Filipino passport with a seven hundred DPI scan in full technicolor. Imagine a layman trying to conjure the CoA. Now you got a good soap opera in the making my friend. I photoshoped that sonofagun and whisked the little buggers off to me.com like a parrot in a birdcage with all its feathers plucked off meticulously by a toddler who does not give a damn about the environment and had to purchase a mink coat from a dead tiger who lost its skin to a dwarven blunderbuss. I'm just so cracked at this. Nope I guess not. Not anymore. Things to do with Google Desktop:I just realized something awesome, you know those little girls in their navy blue gym shorts and swimsuits that you downloaded from Sankaku Complex? Well if you create a folder in the images document, you can assign a gadget to periodically display each chick five seconds at a time. It's pretty exciting to see one fade after another as the algorithm has a math.random of the Bermuda Triangle in a jelly mixer reved up to full steam on toad oil. It is seriously far more entertaining verses watching flies go at it. Today was wonderful. Thank you.

Quote of the day:
"Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!"

No comments: