Saturday, September 06, 2008

For those who like pre-fractinal distillation

I finally coded the seperate modules enabling it viewable online. Would you like to test it? I must caution you, you need a faster connection than Shitmyx to run it.

SilentWorld: Fate of the Galapagos Penguin Online Beta


Rationale:
Forcing my audience to download a zip file, get the .zip program, extract the files, mount an expedition to locate the directory on the desktop, guess the bloody name of which file to open, guess which browser to open it with, hell even guess how or what application to open them, seemed very.. "inhuman". Furthermore the ONE I.T department staff's handling with my formats during the Multimedia Starlite presentation was abysmally disappointing. In an effort to embrace a more user-centric attitude towards sharing my work, I've personally tackled the files in such as way that you can now view SilentWorld with a click of a button. I therefore invite you to to test it and provide
constructive feedback.

No comments: