Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Super Smash Brothers Progression

September 4, 2008:
My current character line up. Oh look, Toon Link. I am so proud.



What a lovely evening. I've managed to get another four characters from all that professional button mashing madness. I think Jigglypuff is such a cheap ass. She's not to be taken lightly, I mean I was cussing at a pink cotton ball of candy. I made me want to gnash my teeth. With a sixteen wheeler. But she's unlocked. It is something the Vietnamese would probably choose if they fought the war against the Americans on a videogame.
  • Game&Watch
  • Ganondorf
  • Jigglypuff
  • Toon Link
September 3, 2008:
Sonic's attack is so fudging awesome, he homes into the target automatically. How cool is that?


This stage was ***. And I am still a noob. Perhaps unlocking SD Link would be a good objective.

No comments: