Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stage 2.. complete

I can't speak, open my mouth or chew my food. I am in total excruciating pain. I feel like the rear tooth is splitting apart, almost like it's gonna super nova. It pain connects to my eyes and if I accidentally bite too hard I will tear jerk in agony. The process was explained greater detail after the operation; a long pole was shoved into the middle of the molar where the nerve connecting the gum used to be. My tooth is officially dead. My mouth is numb right now. This pain is unbearable. I want to.. rest. I've undergone an alarming amount of operations in my years of living so far. I am beginning to question my practices. Maybe there is something I am doing very wrong with myself forcing me to go through all of this.

Oh I'm not Chinese but I watched "Money not Enough II" yesterday. It was a mediocre experience at best, I saw a lot of girls crying. YOU SISSIES.

in other news:


This WoW Post is making me laugh (in my heart) and cry a little.

Here's the OP:
I am starting to feel, well, "left behind" in my World Of Warcraft experience because I have not yet taken up multi-boxing. Since multi-boxing is a requirement for an equal gameplay experience, I would very much like to take it up - but paying $75/month for an MMO seems a little extreme when it is just one person controlling all five characters.

So with multi-boxing being the norm for a fulfilling World Of Warcraft playing experience, a 5 player multi-box "premium account" should be made available for around $29.99/month, or at least a big reduction since a multibox player is contributing more to Blizzard. $75/m is just too outlandish.


Maybe we're playing too much...

No comments: