Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The 'Waaa I can't WoW' post I

Today I got sorted into group four. It is an awesome number. There is a replacement class on the fifteenth. It ruined my four day holiday streak. There is a six-forty-five evening interview atonement for international students on the twelve. There goes my relaxing Friday. With time schedules all in the morning there's bound to be further abuse. Expect the unexpected. There's hope for a cure in cancer, so choose money over love. Still lost?

And now for something completely different

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Inspired from Dom's Blog ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

1 comment:

pL said...

I LOL-ed at : "Expect the unexpected. There is hope for a cure in cancer. They chose money over love. Don't you feel a little lost?"

Red 1 : Group Leader, I've got your back!