Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cruising on the edges of a cliff.. on a bicycle

Hey Star Wars fans, I love you all, I really do. But I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Look, whatever happens, pay no attention to any of the reviews out there. Just watch the film and run home quickly my young Padawans. Before you hurt me with some dark forcing rage wishing you had a time machine to murder Mr Lucas with a butter knife.

I watched for the sake of witnessing spaceships go pew zap zap. Unfortunately I was gnashing my teeth to a point where I just wanted to grab Ahsoka Tano by her white puffy like shell hair and {omitted due to inappropriate thinking} . If you really wanted some "STAR WARS"... You know politically driven intergalactic struggles with cruisers and battleships blowing the asteroids out of each other, you're better off playing Homeworld 2. On the other side of the hairy palm, for you advertising students, there's a wookie fur heap of cliches and smartass phrases that you could use for below-the-line products and services.

1 comment:

NePaul Wilson said...

hahaha I have the same feelings towards that movie, although I did find Lucas's attempt to draw eyes from the stereotypical Jar Jar and focus them ALL eyes on the new, and possibly even worse, stereotypical Zero the Hutt. Star Wars is turning into a fat man with a beer belly.