Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Characters with awesome antenna feelers

I've always wish that one day my hair grows long that I get some cockroach feeler like style on my forehead that would either make me charismatic, handsome, cute or intimidating. Here are some in no random order:


Azuma Kazuma: Yakitate! Japan
His bread taste like pixels.


Laharl: Makai Senki Disugaia
All hail the emperor of both worlds.


Sephiroth: Final Fantasy VII
Gloriosa Generosa. The only thing is the hair's pointing down but he's ok..


Nagisa Furukawa: Clannad
Look at her does not she make your heart melt!


Kaze no Klonoa
I just had to add this one. He da man. Wahoo.

3 comments:

random_ifa said...

HAH!! xD i've been expecting Gojyo from saiyuki to be in here! (i'm not a fan of him but yeaaa..antenna _-_;;)

nagisa is cute!! ;w;

Anonymous said...

К слову сказать, лучший способ обезопасить кого-нибудь от слежки - применить Подавитель сотовых

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. It would be great to read more concerning this matter. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is a few pictures of some gadgets.
David Stepman
Phone jammer