Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Status on Acer Recovery

The movie marathon continues:

Lions for Lambs: {insert cheesy string such as: 'This is by far the greatest movie I've ever watched this week! I wish I had someone to talk about this one with'};. (Then add: "Politics, conspiracy, propaganda, drama") twisted to the point where the bark seeps out blood and tears. Ironic isn't it, when a domesticated animal leads the wild. Save me almighty I think I am turning Republican!

Twenty One: 2nd runner up to the Ace of a deck. A protagonist with my name.. 2 thumbs up.

Hancock: bah.. wtf.. *click*

The Happening: So why the bloody hell did I even bother finishing this low budget degenerate of a scum turd production? What is because I was a mother******* idiot? I thought Alien VS Predator 2 was marginally flush-able but this film goes right into the shitter.

Oh you mean the laptop? Yeah I'm restoring the critical files now it'll be a while perhaps. Oh you meant my Macbook? Machines have yet to come back to me, no phone call yet, they're probably perplexed to a point where their logic cannot cope with the scope of the problem I've set to them.

Well that's eight movies so far.. How much more can my saturated prefrontal cortex absorb? Girls.. girls... This is a good time to be proud of my masculinity. Or what's left dangling from the rusted chains of my dignity, on a plate full of cancer curing broccoli.. that I wonderfully had for dinner... Well hallelujah I feel better already. Opps sorry that goes to the Scorpio side.

2 comments:

Izzat Hafiz said...

Lion for Lambs? The fuckin' Happening? 10k B.C. (which is, like, the boring-est epic movie everrr)? DUDE. you sure take wayyyy to much chances in yer movie watching.

I am intrigued about 21 though. Even though I sucked at all forms of card games - yes, even fucking Uno. God, any members of my family could kick my ass in Uno.

Unlocked almost everyone in Soul Calibur IV. PS3 people got Vader, bah! I am stuck with fuckin' Yoda. Fun game, though. I reckon I could beat you and Wes at once, wahahaha~

E3102 Gamma said...

I dare you to watch the happening and not claw your face with a pitch fork. 21 was great. "This is the system, beating back on you". I read the review of Soul Calibur IV, yeah I heard Darth Vader's disciple form is there. Hey it appears that Microsoft is also developing a new interface for the 360's dashboard.