Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy(?) Merdeka

Yo yo what's up Malaysia! how come you're no longer putting flags on your car? Are you all upset about something? Just curious, I mean it's like only two days left.

Update:
For the record in response to some of the comments received, I just want to say the reason I feel indifferent for my own national day in my country because:
  • I was not born in the Philippines
  • The Philippines usually does not regard independence day as a major celebration due to the fact we were colonized by more than a handful of greedy ******s. Google it up.

2 comments:

joys said...

i've been wanting to be extremely patriotic but my family would rather bury their heads in the sand and throw me out the window before letting me buy the flag and hang it in the house :|

i mean despite whatever (esp in terms of politics and government policies) i still love my country :D


i bet you'd feel the same way about ... the philippines!

orilia said...

har har.