Friday, August 15, 2008

The Cinema is friendly

Wall E: There seems to be a hidden message throughout this film that feels exponentially scary and makes me want to turn of all my electronic devices. I still think the Incredibles was Pixar's peak.

Twenty One: Yes, I watched it for the second time. I just had to see the part where security was chasing Ben. I still did not get the token switch. Oh compared to the DVD, TGV Censored about four scenes in the Foxx strip club. They spelled Foxx wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wall E is soooooooooo cute~
i like this movie^^
i haven't watch Incredibles....

Twenty One = GOOOOOOOD ~
i like the ending part, its a bit tricky, i thought the interview for the scholarship was over at the front part of the movie..... and i like Ben, he is so so so so SMART~

E3102 Gamma said...

Oh you're still here rofl. I mean seriously did you see that part..

kellie♥ said...

oh
i love wall-e!
so meaningful and romantic
i totally cried like 3 times man xp
haha