Friday, May 16, 2008

Why words starts wars

Today I made a terrible mistake by telling everyone about my 'anti-social' personality. The truth to the whole thing; it's my fault in the first place for not taking the initiative to make new friends. But that's who I am. While my siblings have no problems whatsoever in establishing rapport, you could classify me as the black sheep in family, ie 'The hopeless Diplomat'. Is it something to be proud of? No! And for the past decade it has been a never-ending struggle to break out of it. Bull, disregard it, the problem persists.

I used this as an example because at certain times, even if you don't mean what you say, you can never take it back. Perhaps that's why punks like me resort to silence, paralyzed in fear that some horrible World War VII might start because of one phrase. Hell, the Cold War was 95% verbal and paranoia juxtaposed like a compact sardine sandwich.

So the next time anyone finds me not saying no nothing, it's safe to assume that I'm just worried about stirring up a hornet's nest. Besides, how many times do you wish I'd just shut the hell up.

No comments: