Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Cheers for QC

I've just counted the number of years having a phone and realized that compared to my 3 siblings I've never lost one to this day. My younger sister lost 4, my brother 2, my sister 3 I think.

The difference in the fold is I end up wrecking the sorry little maggots. Maybe there's this ruinous program built into my tiny little brain that executes every interval like a woman's period. Burn motherf*****, burn. Blargh. Death by fingertips. French Kiss that. Think of me as a Death Star super laser; no electronic peripheral has survived my destructive contiguous meddling onslaught for the past decade. Look, I was pressing the keys on my Nokia N80 and for some strange reason the soul inside it flipped. It displayed, " Hey, F*** YOU! I'm going down bitch!". And it did. So my assumption is either was I too demanding by expeditiously button mashing or it didn't like the feeling of pizza grease.

Here's another example, I was so eager to fix my satellite blog at my.toa.net and somehow after requesting a custom theme, I f***** up the entire interface. Now whatever I post anything, only the header displays but as if in total mockery it pops up on the header, shoving my name title 6 feet under. At this point I would say, "ahh yeah, it did me again.. it's like a winning a lottery and I won sucker!" Yes it's still f**** up as I typed this... I'm saying that word too much. I blame Mr. Black.

On the other note, with my gut totally against it, I parted with my Powerbook G4 to one of my cousins in Manila. Felt a bit sad to see it go, I've had it for 8 years and it was a thing of beauty. It still works and runs Tiger without any problems. Maybe it was wrong for me to give it away because I wanted to save it as some sort of Apple Artifact that I could Ebay on my dieing breath. But with the current revelation I've been experiencing lately this decision was probably for the best.

Oh my homework? Pfft. Too lazy. Roll a dice and come back some other time weasel.

No comments: