Sunday, May 25, 2008

There is a Starbucks at the end of the universe.

Computer is fixed. Virus gone. It will come back but hopefully after I'm done with all the assignments. MSN Messenger is installed and it still intimidates me like a Kelana Jaya Tailgating ****off. What the fudge is up with online WoW players using "LOLRA" or "LORO"?! Who in the fudge of jeeshryus kripes invented such a faggished bastardized terminology?! The next time someone types that to me, I'll:
  • Grab the piece of stick; the one that's shoved deepely up their a*****
  • Pull it out gently
  • Sniff it
  • Stick it right back in
  • Tell them their Sh** doesn't stink.
Then maybe their right brain will re-click back to "LOL". It is difficult to find anything interesting about a 'motorcycle collector'. I'm calling it a night. There seems to be a problem with mytoa.net, every time I use a hyper link the frisking thing turns white. What a b**** it's turning out to be.

Abandoning the Kyoto Protocol
Sorry but due to the assignments coming up, It's time to fill this blog once again with... pictures. I know. I'm sad too. Here's a hanky. Take my blood, snot and choke on it, you frikking tree huggers.

No comments: