Friday, May 30, 2008

WD1: Moodboard & Draft


Here's my story v1.03:
Hi my name is Bannijem, I love motorcycles. I despise filthy earthlings riding them. They're all supposed to be mine. Every year I send out my minions by the hundreds to pillage and loot their sorry garages to steal their rides, the more customized, the better! This site's about me in my home or as the upper world calls it, a dungeon. Little did they know that's where I keep all their stolen toys. My dungeon is protected demonic security measures instituted by the Goblin Venture Co. and by my homies you'll get to meet. The rest will skin you alive, bone bag so don't go astray. Oh and if you're still alive I'll show you my stash. The saints are coming.
Sections:

1 Dungeon Heart: Mainpage
2 Treasure Room: To store motorbikes
3 Lair: for my creatures to sleep
4 Library: Profile about me, logbook
5 Prison: Stupid fallen heroes await their torture

optional: Hatchery: Food pub and fingernail washer

Rationale V1.01:
Initial renditions for Motorcycle/bike collector. The idea was to be a site about the types of bikes the author collects. However questions were raised about weather there would be enough interest will be tapped from such a straightforward concept. In response to the matter the new direction is to portray the collector as an overseer of a giant dungeon, I am to overseer. My minion steal bikes from the middle earth and bring it back to my lair for I lustily salivate over them. Three cheers for being a sicko. You have been warned. This mood board's dark, gloomy yet wanted the colors to feel vibrant. Not sure if this is possible for an evil theme but it seems plausible.

No comments: