Friday, May 23, 2008

Gloria Generosa Sephiroth!

Thank goodness for my unending persistence in badge of justice farming. Today after rapeing Slaven Pens Heroic with Zaendus, Zeandus, and Cuteme with a PUG priest I managed to break the one hundred mark and finally got:

Chestpiece of stoicism

For all tanks planning to run Zul'Aman in the future, I concur that this is indeed a 30% upgrade to Karazhan's Panzer Chest set. I went for a +6 to all stats bringing up my total HP to over NINETHOUSAND!!!!!! Just kidding I meant over 16,000 hp. That's a lot of meat for Heroic Mechanar tomorrow. Nah I wouldn't run that place without Zaendus.

In other news:

Today I finished Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. The ending was so sad. You can relate to how Aeries and Zack were so close in the next story and finally understood who the hell was that guy next to her in the ending of Advent Children. Crisis Core was great. My only gripe was Genesis reciting endless lines from 'Loveless'. It felt sappy and unclean. Oh yes I had to shower after that. Overall Crisis Core was awesome. Thank you so much SquareEnix.

No comments: