Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hiding my true feelings deeper...

My dark side will be blogged... somewhere else.

No more blaming. No more Complaining. From here onwards this blog's expression shall be my so-called "good side". The side that everyone only wants to see.

Curious George, aren't you? You still insist to see my darkness? I don't blame you. You're probably one of those who sits at the end of the movie, watching the credits roll by when everyone's leaving. Hoping that you might see something interesting. Like in Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End. That's a good thing really and I totally admire your tenacity for it. I must warn you that you might get bored, offended, and even annoyed with me. You will be bathed in a pool of distress, sorrow, despair and sarcastic deceit. On a level that is unprecedentedly immature. You will feel pain and wish that I would just die. You will hate my very existence and wish that I would never fly. Send me an e-mail if you really want to read my "Scorpio" side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope to get to know the creatively complicated, unlikely Einstein but sarcastically smart, inner lil' devil Ben.


Hi Ben, nice to meet you. Allow me to the blog of doom.

E3102 Gamma said...

Hello "Anonymous" Would you be able to tell me who you are via e-mail first? Sorry I made changes to the instructions at the last minute. I must warn you, my Scorpio blog is just a place where I rest my rants, it's nothing special really. If you still wanna go read it, click my profile to grab my e-mail address. Thank you for your kind consideration =^_^=