Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A'lar down. That stupid firebird.


These creatures are magnificently beautiful, elegant and energetically divine. But Phoenixes are disgustingly moronic and a flame in the ass. It makes the air-con work twice as hard and fuel prices are skyrocketing. So we went up to Tempest Keep and slayed the mother fucker. It warmed my heart for the first time in my WoW life. As I watched the pathetic little runt die painfully, I whispered into its flame feathery earlobe, "taste my steel and choke on it, you hot headed degenerate of a candle flicker". I wanted to spit on its corpse but it would have evaporated.

No real phoenixes were harmed within the duration of this game.



Damn some of our guildes got their dragons now. But I still think black is the coolest color.

No comments: