Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Operation "Second Liberation Front"

type 2 final t-shirt design printed at last


Update: I fudgin forgot to put up the type2 final tshirt design, so here it is. Thanks for reminding me Sora San. Pictures of me wearing it? Check out my other classmates' blogs. You might find me crossing my eyes and fall into a cosmic oblivion as your cereral cortex collapses into a finite state of mediocre delusions.

Update: Micro-site is almost done, If I can get this done by Sunday that will leave me the entire week to catch up with Web Design 1 which I have not really touched yet. Thanks to Hazmer for the trump card script, it totally rocks.

Update: I was taught a new code, this small piece of code shall be my trump card for this week's presentation. I am now preparing for This Wednesday's theater descent. Need to get the AS3 up and running... Hey Hey I don't think this is the code we should use. Maybe we should join a bowling team.


The photos are all over the other blogs.. I am so scared of myself.

What do we have tomorrow again? Oh that's right..

I'm.. too sexy for my shirt
..too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts.
And I'm.. too sexy for Milan
..too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan.

24.7.2008 t5HatRacks: I'm am honestly through with this project so even before the presentation, I'm putting it up. I might bother to update this sector later but there is no guarantee. Update: Ok I'm done and what a relief. Thank goodness I can put this one to rest. In peace.








23.7.2008 Starlite: There may likely be no updates for the on-coming week as our entire class struggles to finish the rest of our assignments. However I'll be posting status snippets on how the rest of the other presentations will go. For today's Starlite Event, I've been blown away by one third year senior who demonstrated his "Touhou" inspired shoot em up. I so wanna do this in the future. Maybe Jerome is right, Games are the only way to go and I really love it. I was the last to present and finished the event with Silent World. I was literally shaking, it was probably wasn't my best :(

In other news: There's a sewage plant that will be named after Bush's. Obama still fascinates me. However I apologize for using his slogan but felt it was somewhat relevant to my presentation :)

1 comment:

orilia said...

that was a very inspiring presentation. =D
i guess they saved the best for last? XD

but i agree, the senior who did the Hero game was very awesome. i wonder what class is that.