Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stuff I'm working on for the next 2 weeks

Digital Media 2, Project 2:
Last week Hazmer introduced a case switch statement methodology of programming. I found it so brilliant but I'm already in a situation where my code is very hard to modify. I'll probably have one look at at it and see if I can but I really fear that there's no time to do so.


Starlight Presentation: Silent World
Tomorrow at 3:30 pm I will be representing my previous semester's work. I am very worried. I don't really feel so confident. I received feedback on the slides and there are still a lot of wrinkles that need to be ironed out and have yet to rehearse it.


Web Design1, Project 2
I went back to the drawing board for the website. But none of the professors can agree to the new direction. Actually truth be told I did not like it either so I plan to make some emergency changes. By this coming Friday. Madness right? I'm toying around with the layer system AP tag and believe only one of my other classmates know it. So I'm gonna see if I can beat him.


Design Method, Project 3
I'm planning to turn my research findings into a small web comic. So far it's just weird. I wonder if giving it a Dilbert look will suffice.

No comments: