Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last minute adjustments

logo03

allofit1

I thought too many colors for the title just felt redundant; sure people think of vibrant colors when you have the title such as 'Rainbow' but what's important is we have a logo that's harmonious with the overall design. Besides we're already subconsciously thinking of all the hues upon ushering that word. Deep in my heart I believe this logo is perfect! The green is a natural variation of green that compliments the overall palette I've set. Created the title-page without the blue effects, just to see if it looks alright overall... does it? I cannot tell, my eyes just saw a zipper on the night sky opening up and I aint' on crack (yet). The storyline, has about four panels to illustrate for this section alone and I think I'm dead meat if I don't do it by next evening. Based on the feedback, I have managed to make a few amendments to the characters section, I'm streamlining the grid as much as possible to save time and space and will be incorporating it to the rest of the interface. That's all I can put up for now I need to go to bed. I wish we had more than two weeks to execute this but maybe... I'm beginning to suspect that's a hidden motive (time-wise) behind this project. Almost done now..

No comments: