Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're half way there, livin' on a prayer, take my hand and we'll make it - I swear

Icon Progression Status:
Vectors: Get the highlights done, more emotion(!)
Pixels: Shadows Highlights, where are the gawd dang fires(?!)
Wallpaper: Aiya Seiloh.

Vectors
Candy corn, it's fudging corn, that tastes like candy. And so it goes that we stupid people pass on a legacy of shied. The roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the motherfudger burn, burn motherfudger, burn.




Pixels
I've got something and it goes somthing and it goes thumping like this. All you need is my un tiss un tiss un tisss baby un tiss




WIP: Vector Wallpaper
Thank you. You totally made me miss Damages last night *spit* Should have recorded it *Spit Spit* That's why here to fill that opening again.


No comments: