Friday, January 04, 2008

「(゚ペ) Oh my gawd, steaks on a plainstrider

Nothing to see here, just backing up more stuff, vamoose.

Ok here's a list of rejected names for the teh blogz:

·I see Fragged People
·Lolipop Gangsta
·BEEP BOP IM A ROBOT LOL
·Build Horde Tough
·The Flying Hellfish
·LOL CAPSLOCK
·Puppies in Space
·God is AFK
·Seal cub clubbing club
·A Panda Stole my Teddy
·WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
·GETINTHEVANIHAVECANDY
·Ctrl Alt Elite
·Random Axe of Kindness
·EZBAKE ROFLCAKE
·TORNADO OF SQUIRRELS
·SheSaidSheWasLvlEighteen
·omg15
·Hot Pink Monarchy
·Holy Ramen Empire of Exploding carebears
·Built Horde Tough
·Fruit Sticking out of the loom
·BECACUSE FO MINROR GRAMMER MISTCAKE
·Super Sword attack Klang Klang
·Experimental Exploding carebears

Here's a non scripted comic reject to tie in the whole thing:



Ah, Zangamarsh, what fond memories of being here back then at level sixty two. To be honest being a tank wasn't what it's cracked up to be. I might consider tanking again on the Wrath of the Lich King's expansion but for now it's time to hang the helmet, sword and shield. I feel gratification obtained significantly by helping everyone from a distance instead of looking at foes straight in the eye and have decided two crucial changes for the future; I am changing to the Horde faction and re-rolling a priest. Horde is ugly but that makes them beautiful. I've never really plunged into the opposing faction but it would be nice to see the world from another perspective, yes? Casual gaming, here I come... again


Sigh, it's like giving up your Benz for a Kancil.

No comments: