Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1300 approaches

It's too late to add in the other variables because it's over. Research materials binded. All that's left to do is to present and pass it up. My classmates' works have severely intimidated my jelly turgid skeleton, beautiful.. colorful.. and oh my gawk, THREE F#@!%*G DIMENSIONAL! BLARGH! HOW CAN MY FLAT ART COMPETE WITH THAT! *deep breath* . If you wanna know why the Apollo Program was chosen, the reason' simple; I'm a boy and love spaceships. Seriously there's gotta be someone else who did spaceships. And young cute girls. Action script 3.0 programming didn't make me loose weight but a lot of hair. It dosen't look like I'm going to receive good marks. But it's fine, it was a good direction and this would be an a decent scripting/art example to add in my portfolio. Girls girls girls grrrrrls

No comments: