Saturday, February 16, 2008

Project: Miracle Creatures complete

Update: Well that's done. I'm so elated it's over allowing me to escape to my euphoria in that I discover a miracle to.... uh.... oooooh just gimme some fudging magic before I kill somebody. Did you see a piece of WHD40 gum stuck in one of the feathers? Because I swear on a rainbow broccoli bull moose that it winked at me and oinked. And it healed. Hallelujah.

Icons to be presented:

images removed for security reasons

images removed for security reasons

Vector

images removed for security reasons

Pixel

Wallpaper to be presented:

images removed for security reasons

This is Cosmic Techkippen. He can rawr (This one's rejected but it looks nice).

images removed for security reasons

This is Rubernecking Baby Broccoli

images removed for security reasons

This is a New Zealand Murlock, he says, "Gurrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlgh!"

images removed for security reasons

"Gurrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlgh!" *hic*

No comments: