Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Reinforcements have arrived



Thanks Sue Lin for the class photo (^_^)/

Welcome to my blog of War's brand new streamlined design. Apart from the name change, the goal is to keep things simple and elegant while at the same time still expressing my un-ending enthusiasm for Blizzard's flagship product. I have re-added the blogroll and fear that you might have been left out by mistake, so comment on this post or shout out to remind me of my total unintentional obliviousness in that I never shun your light again. User feedback requested! I've changed a lot of stuff around, I will be adding most of them back later on. If you have anything you need to point out just let me know. So until then it's back to more WoW gaming, I'll let you know what I'm doing on the other side later on.

A bit of WoW: That picture of me is in Zangamarsh, a lot of people don't like this level but I just keep coming back here because it's so beautiful. Grab yourself an epic dragon and fly 285% speed around the mushrooms, you'll feel like it's the Death Star's preliminary trench run.

This blog has been extensively tested on Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3 on the PC and Mac platforms for universal acceptance of this awesome world. Boom De Ah Dah Boom De Ah Dah!

Ancestors watch over you.

No comments: